Setting Business Objects Preferences
If standard reports within Suite should be run by a specific BusinessObjects user account, you can specify the user account and password and test the connection to BusinessObjects.
To Configure BusinessObjects Preferences:
- Click Tools on the menu bar.
- On the Tools page, click on the Preferences tab.
- On the Preferences tab, click on the BusinessObjects settings.
- Type a user name and password for the named account to be used to run standard reports.
- Click Test Login to confirm your credentials.
- Click Save.