Jurisdictions can be states, counties, territories, and countries that are used when filing for incorporation, qualification, and name registration.
To Add a Jurisdiction:
- Open the Jurisdictions module.
- On the Jurisdictions List page, click the New button.
- On the Base Info tab, type a description for the jurisdiction in the text box, then type an abbreviation if needed.
- Select the type (such as State) of jurisdiction being defined.
- Select a parent jurisdiction by clicking the button and clicking on the appropriate jurisdiction in the dialog box that appears.
- After you have entered all information, click Save.