For each company, a summary of the information is available on the Entities Summary page. This page can be printed or e-mailed to a list of recipients.
To E-mail a Summary:
- Open the Entities module.
- On the Entities List page, click on an entry in the list of entities. If the Entities Summary page does not open, click the Summary tab to open it.
- On the Entities Summary page, click the E-mail button.
- On the E-mail Company Summary dialog box, type a comma-separated list of addresses to which the e- mail should be sent in the To Address list box, or click the Select To Address button to select from a list of e-mail addresses for people records from Suite. On the People List dialog box, click on the checkboxes to select people, and click the Select button.
- The From Address text box populates with the current user’s primary e-mail address (if more than one e- mail address is marked as Is Primary, Secretariat will use the first primary e-mail address it finds), but can be changed by typing in a new address.
No validation of e-mail addresses occurs beyond that the syntax is correct.
- Change the subject for the e-mail message or enter a comment that will appear in the body of the e-mail.
- Click the Continue button. A summary of information will be sent to all specified e-mail addresses.