Suite 8.11.0 SP13 Update 3
Date Released: 1/29/2021
In addition to security updates, this service pack update includes the following issue resolutions:
- For Business Objects reporting integrations, resolved an issue with the proxy settings if a proxy is used to connect to the report server.
Tracking code: STE-21865
- Parent-child lookups (such as Player Type and Role on the Player tab in the Matters module in eCounsel) no longer require two clicks to populate values in the child lookup.
Tracking code: STE-23030
- When using an Oracle database without a table qualifier, but using the owner schema as the login, the Advanced Search module now works as expected.
Tracking code: STE-21589
- If the reminder time for a new task is populated by a user, the time is no longer reset to the current time.
Tracking code: STE-22835
- Special characters in a linked file name now open the file properly in the Chrome browser.
Tracking code: STE-23071
- On the Users tab of the Alert Profile Information dialog box when configuring an alert, selecting Select All and Deselct All now selects all the values in the System column. In addition, a display issue has been resolved so that all names are viewable.
Tracking code: STE-22897
- Invoice approvers who have timed out on their approval window are now notified in eCounsel and/or Mitratech Office Link if they click the Approve button when timed out.
Tracking code: STE-22605
- For clients with a Corridor integration, invoices sometimes fail to import due to errors, but the invoice status is not updated in Corridor.
Tracking code: STE-22660
- The Invoices Awaiting My Approval filter on the Invoices module now allows sorting by the Vendor field.
Tracking code: STE-22674
- When searching invoice line items via Advanced Search, comments are now returned if more than 250 comments exist for a line item.
Tracking code: STE-22607
- For clients with a Collaborati integration, invoices with a service date range greater than 30 days and multiple line items are no longer causing invoice audit rules to trigger in error.
Tracking code: STE-22829
- For the Invoices Awaiting My Approval dynamic filter in the Invoices module, the Matter Name values now appear when exporting the grid contents to a Comma-separated Values (CSV) file.
Tracking code: STE-22892
- For clients with a Corridor integration, matters can now be deleted without an error referring to Collaborati.
Tracking code: STE-22899
- The Invoice Routing Rule no longer adds the next level of approvers prior to all pre-approvers approving the invoice. In addition, the final approver on an invoice no longer times out.
Tracking code: STE-21981
- In the Invoices module, when exporting from the Invoices Awaiting My Approval grid, matter name now appears in the CSV file.
Tracking code: STE-22892
- For clients with a Corridor integration, additional error logging has been added to the Smart Invoice Web task.
Tracking code: STE-22603
- In the Options dialog box on the Matter Players tab, the Long Matter Name no longer repeats in the list of available columns for the grid list.
Tracking code: STE-22901
This service pack update requires the previous installation of the following:
This service pack includes an update to the following:
- Suite (suite8.11.0.sp13.3)
- Suite Manager (SuiteManager.exe)
The following rules have been updated:
- Invoice Routing Rule
Click on a link below to download a compressed file that can be used to access the necessary files used in the installation process.
- Suite.126.96.36.199 (Service Pack 13)
- Suite.188.8.131.52 (Service Pack 13 Update 1)
- Suite.184.108.40.206 (Service Pack 13 Update 2)
- Suite.220.127.116.11.(Service Pack 3 Update 3)
- Suite Manager
The following rules can be imported to take advantage of issue resolutions:
Suite Installation Instructions
- Stop the Bridgeway Suite application on the Java application server.
- Use Update Manager to install the Suite.18.104.22.168 update. Update Manager will back up the following files:
- Restart the Bridgeway Suite application on the Java application server.
Suite Manager Installation Instructions
- Uninstall the current instance of Suite Manager.
- Extract the files from the Suite Manager.zip file.
- Start the installation program for Suite Manager located in the directory in which the Suite Manager.EXE file was extracted.
- Click Next on the Welcome screen.
- On the License Key screen, type the license key in the text box and click Next.
- On the Choose Destination Location screen, confirm that the Destination Folder is the desired directory location for the program files.
- On the Start Installation screen, click Next to begin the installation process.
- A progress screen will display. You can abort the installation at any time by clicking Cancel.
- On the Installation Complete screen, click Finish.