To record a new offer or demand, select the Offers and Demands tab in the Finance Navigation Bar and click the Record New button above the records.
- Select whether the record is an offer to party or entity, demand received from party or entity, or a party settlement amount from the drop-down list.
- Select whom is to receive the offer, or from whom the demand or settlement is being received by using the newly generated drop-down box.
- Additional text boxes may appear; type a number into the "Amount Of" box, and click the icon to change the date(s), if necessary.
- Include any notes or instructions in the "Notes" text box.
- Click Save to confirm.
- In the next screen, click on any of the checkboxes to apply the amount to the final outcome of the matter or as payment to the party. You can also opt out of selecting a checkbox altogether.
- Click Run.