Adding Text Records
Add a text record by category and choose security and notification options.
To add a text record, select Add New on the right side under the Text Records box in the Matter Navigation Bar.
Entry Date for a text record will be recorded as the same value as Original Date on creation. The Entry Date can be modified when editing the record.
- Use the drop-down list to categorize the text record.
New options automatically appear to the right after selection.
- Type your message into the text box.
- Use the radio buttons to choose whether or not to share your text record with outside counsel and grant permissions for how they can interact with it.
- Check the radio box if you wish to notify outside counsel of this new text record or grant key personnel read access.
- Verify the date; click the icon to change the information.
- Click Save.
Note: You can shield specific text records from outside counsel view by changing the security settings. Click Outside Counsel Will Not Be Able To View This Category.