Changes & Enhancements
This section describes changes and enhancements in the Lawtrac™ 4.2.0 release. Each issue is documented in the following format:
- A description of the issue
- Internal tracking code
- Additional Information, if applicable
Enhancement: Office plugins now fully support files and documents that contain Asian characters.
Tracking Code: LTCOL-7345
Additional detail: The updated office plugins (compatible with Office 2010, 2013, and 2016) fully support files and documents that contain Asian characters from the following languages:
- Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
Enhancement: The order of Advanced Processing rules was updated to reflect the priority in which they’re processed.
Tracking Code: LTCOL-7664
Additional detail: The new order of Advanced Processing rules is as follows:
- Rule R100 – This rejects an invoice in its entirety and no further processing is needed.
- Rule R501 – This assigns the invoice to a fiscal period and does not affect any line item calculations. This rule will be turned on by default.
- Rules that generate flags without adjustments will be applied to the submitted line item on their violation.
- Rules that make adjustments on line items would be applied to their violations.
- Rules that zero out line items would be applied.
For further detail, please see the Advanced Processing Rules and Auditing Rules page in the Lawtrac Help.
Enhancement: The existing Microsoft Office (2010) Lawtrac DocSave and Connect plugins were updated to run and compile on Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016.
Tracking Code: LTCOL-7057
Additional detail: The new versions of the Microsoft Office plugins for 2013 and 2016 are more compatible and functional in Lawtrac.
Enhancement: As a security enhancement, all passwords entered on the DocSave Configuration screen and within the Plugin page will be hashed while being typed out and will appear as a blank field after the password has been saved.
Tracking Code: LTCOL-8468
Additional Detail: For further detail, please see the DocSave Configuration page in the Lawtrac Help.
Enhancement: Several enhancements were applied to the Key Personnel profile pages.
Tracking Code: LTCOL-7661
Additional Detail: See the table below for detailed descriptions on the enhancements.
|Add New Key Personnel – Phone Ext, Personnel No., Comments fields were added, and the LastName field was reconfigured to say Last Name.|
|Key Personnel Address lines – A third line was added to the address field in Key Personnel files, which can store up to 100 characters|
|Key Personnel Record Screen & Edit Key Personnel – Active Date and Termination Date field labels were updated|