To update a lost ColdFusion password, follow the steps below.
- Remote Desktop into the server.
- Navigate to the ColdFusion folder I.E: C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion\bin and run passwordreset.bat.
- Enter 1 for the option to change the administrative password for ColdFusion.
- Enter in the new, secure password. Re-enter the password once more to confirm the change.
- You will be prompted for a new RDS password next. If you are using RDS, enter a new password. Then enter it again to confirm the password. If RDS is not in use, just press enter (leaving the line blank) for the RDS password and the RDS password confirmation.
- Restart the ColdFusion Application Server service. Try the new password you entered. If that fails, close out of the browser and restart the session to clear any lingering cache/sessions.