How Can I Grant a User Access to All Matters?
To grant access to every open matter for a new or existing Legal Staff member, without granting Administrative or Super User privileges, a user must be assigned to the necessary WorkGroups. The user's profile must also have “restrict results to assignments” and “hide private” turned off. You may refer to the following guidelines:
- Navigate to People \ In-House Legal Department menu option
- Retrieve the user profile - you can sort by the alphabetic filters or use the List All option and scroll through the list of in-house personnel
- Within the user's profile, select the Application Permissions link
- Ensure that the radio button for 'Search Results Restricted to Assigned' and 'Search Results - Hide Private' are both turned gree
- Access the WorkGroup link within the user's profile and ensure that all company-specific WorkGroups are green