INSZoom:-Self-service Billing Portal
Self-service Billing Portal
INSZoom's Self Service Billing Portal allows our users access to view or make payments and update payment information.
These options include:
- Managing and updating contact information
- Review subscriptions
- Manage and update payment details (including credit card information)
- Review previous invoices
You will receive an email from INSZoom's billing system: Fusebill. If you have not received this email please contact our Billing Department by submitting a ticket.
Billing Portal Setup
1. Click on the link that you receive from Fusebill to set up your account. You will see the following:
2. Enter a unique username and password. The password must be at least 8 characters and consist of both letters and numbers.
3. Once you have finished this, you will be redirected to the following page:
4. Please review your information on file and make any necessary changes. All changes will be recognized in real time.
NOTE: To avoid any interruption in service, the Payment Method Tab should be carefully reviewed and updated for any missing or incorrect information.
5. Once you have updated the proper credit card information, please make sure to click on the Update button at the bottom of the page.
If you encounter any issues setting up your Fusebill Self Serve Billing Portal, you may submit a request for assistance at email@example.com or call 925-244-0600 option #3.