Skip to main content
Mitratech Success Center

Is it possible to move an individual's record from one organization to another if it was attached in error?

You can detach the old organization from the individual record's Employment tab, then proceed to attach it to the new organization. You will have to delete the Jobs under the Job section and create new jobs so that the new organization is the Employer.  

  • Was this article helpful?