This shows how a client admin can upload the client logo.
The client logo appears in the upper left-hand corner of the screen after login. A user with a client admin account can make changes to this logo. The image file should be 200 px wide and 86 px high with a transparent background.
- Log in as a client admin.
- Select System Configurations under the Admin Control Panel.
- Click on the Features tab.
- Scroll down to the Upload Client Logo section.
- Click Choose File, select the logo image, and click Upload.
- Log in as a regular user to see the update.