If you are a Collaborati Spend Management administrator, and a vendor (e.g. an outside law firm) reports that they cannot submit invoices through Collaborati because they are "Pending Client Setup," this means that you need to map the vendor to a contact in TeamConnect.
To do this:
- Go to the CSM tab in TeamConnect.
- Select the " New Vendors from Collaborati" link ( is some integer value)
- You will be prompted to stop synchronization with Collaborati before authorizing new vendors. Stop synchronization by clicking the "Stop synchronization now" link.
- The "New Vendor Authorization" screen will load. Select the new vendor.
- Search for the contact to map to the new vendor.
- Click the "Next" button.
- Confirm vendor-contact mapping by clicking the "Finish" button.
- You will then need to restart CSM/Collaborati synchronization
Please note that when you confirm the mapping, the new vendor will go from "Pending Client Setup" to "Pending Vendor Setup" in Collaborati. Your vendor should have received a welcome e-mail from us with instructions on what to do next. You will need to approve their timekeepers once they have completed their vendor setup.