A vendor says that they are "Pending Client Setup" in Collaborati. What should I do?
This article is about how to solve Pending Client Setup issue in Collaborati.
If you are a Collaborati Spend Management administrator, and a vendor (e.g. an outside law firm) reports that they cannot submit invoices through Collaborati because they are "Pending Client Setup," this means that you need to map the vendor to a contact in TeamConnect.
To do this:
- Go to the CSM tab in TeamConnect.
- Select the " New Vendors from Collaborati" link ( is some integer value)
- You will be prompted to stop synchronization with Collaborati before authorizing new vendors. Stop synchronization by clicking the "Stop synchronization now" link.
- The "New Vendor Authorization" screen will load. Select the new vendor.
- Search for the contact to map to the new vendor.
- Click the "Next" button.
- Confirm vendor-contact mapping by clicking the "Finish" button.
- You will then need to restart CSM/Collaborati synchronization
Please note that when you confirm the mapping, the new vendor status will change from "Pending Client Setup" to "Pending Office Setup" in Collaborati. Your vendor should then receive a welcome e-mail from Collaborati with instructions on what to do next. You will need to approve their timekeepers once they have completed their vendor setup.