Create tasks for deadlines associated with the matter so that you have a reminder of the tasks to complete for the deadlines. These tasks will automatically be flagged as generated from Deadlines for easier searching and reporting.
To create tasks for deadlines
- From the Deadlines page, specify which deadlines you want to create tasks for by selecting the check-boxes to the left of the deadline. You can select all deadlines by clicking the first check-box.
- Click the Create Tasks button.
- From the Create Task popup, select an Assignee for the task. The option will default to the primary assignee on the matter.
Create Task Popup
- Click Submit.
After you create a task, the icon appears in the Created Events field of the table of deadlines to indicate that a task created. If the icon does not appear, refresh your browser.
To create tasks for a deadline, you must create them from the Deadlines page of the matter. You cannot create them from the Calendar tab.
To update a task for a deadline
- From the row with the deadline, click the icon.
- Click Edit to edit the task. See Creating or Editing Tasks for more information about editing a task.