This article describes about the CSM homepage and its details.
This section describes work done on the CSM Homepage.
TeamConnect users who belong to the CSM Admin group or CSM Management group will have access to a CSM tab that displays a CSM Hompage. The CSM Hompage includes three Portal Panes:
The Firm Portal Pane includes the following links:
- Number of your Firms with Contact - Click on this to see Firms mapped to a Contact in TeamConnect. Once you click on this, you will see other search views in the left navigation included Custom Search, Recently Viewed, All Firms, CSM Firms, Mapped Firms, Unmapped Firms, Recently Created, Recently Modified and My Assigned.
- Number of New Firms to be Mapped - Click on this to map Firms to Contacts in TeamConnect.
The offices Portal Pane includes the following links:
- Number of your current active and number of total offices you have authorized for e-billing - Click the link to view a list of offices
- Number of New offices added to Collaborati, that require your authorization - Click the link to go to the office authorization wizard
- Go to CSM Settings - Click the link to view/edit your CSM Settings (if you are an Admin)
- Go to Billing Profile - Click the link to manage Fee Validations, Expense Validations, Duplication Validations, Description Validations, Date Validations and Currency Validations.
The Timekeepers Portal Pane includes the following:
- Links to active offices who added new timekeepers that require your authorization (if applicable to your settings). If more than five such offices are found, the system will display the links to the five who added new timekeepers most recently. Click the link to review the full list.