Connecting Adobe eSignature with TAP
You will learn how to connect Adobe eSignature with TAP, this will help your company to be able to integrate a digital signature(s) for approval via electronic means.
- An Adobe Account with the ability to access the relevant sections of the Adobe module(s).
- A SuperAdmin login for TAP
Login to your Tap Account
- Go to Administration - User - New user
- Create a new generic user account
Login to your Adobe account
- Go to Account - Users
Create a User with the same email as the one that you set-up in TAP
- Once created you need to make sure that it has the User group Administrator selected with the sections next to them ticked
Click the account tab, scroll down to Adobe Sign API, go to API Applications.
- If you don't have any Integration Keys set-up you will be presented with this page instead and if so click on Integration Key, which will redirect you to the above page.
- Click on the Plus sign
Fill out the information required
- Please copy the Application ID and Client Secret as you will need these to connect with TAP
Click on the ID that you have just created
Click Configure OAuth for Application
- Input the Redirect URL which can be found in TAP under Administration - eSignature Keys - Adobe Sign Connections - TAP callback URL.
The current TAP callback URL to input in is https://oauthredirect.tap.thinksmart.../OAuthEchoSign
Go to TAP - Administration - eSignature Keys - New Adobe Sign Connection
Paste in the Client ID and tick Enable user account Creation next click connect
A Pop up appears, click ok
You can now test this works by creating an NDA Workflow or similar.