Mitratech's Gold Standard Workflows are a set of frequently used, ROI proven use cases available for you to upload into your TAP staging environment. The workflows are pre-fabricated with the forms and business logic in place so you can customize, set permissions, and publish.
Why use Gold Standards?
Industry-proven workflows are ready to use or ready to demo to your stakeholders. Save time and money on form creation and Professional Service hours. Use these workflows to kick-start a new process and begin testing in minutes instead of months.
How to use
1. Select the workflow you want to use from the Co-Innovation Center
2. Download the zip file containing the workflow and attachments. Unzip the folder in your downloads so you can select the files separately. (right-click, extract on PC)
3. In your Staging environment, go to designer and select import
4. Import the TAPW file first, and then the related attachments, matching them up from your downloads to the required field.
5. Customize as desired (set permissions and users, update logo and CSS, change wording), and test.
6. When you're ready to move to production, contact your Account Manager.
note: some workflows require a document service, Salesforce integration or Team Connect. These will be noted in the description and most can be modified to fit your needs. Contact your Account Manager with any questions.