What is Self-Provisioning?
Authorized users are maintained through the Administration module, under the Users section. However, you can also allow individuals to self-register as users with no Administrator effort needed. To configure this self-service user solution, Administrators will need to create a default user role.
Where is the default user role created?
The default user role for Self-Registration is created through the Administration module.
How do you create the default user role?
- Click the Administration tab in the TAP toolbar to access the Administration module.
- The Users page is displayed by default.
- Select Self-Provisioning from the USER MANAGEMENT menu.
- The Self Provisioning Settings screen displays.
- Select the Allow users to provision themselves checkbox to enable self-registration.
- Select the default Assigned role and Assigned department with which self-registered users will automatically be associated.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.