Change Permissions to Titles Module and Fields at Database Level
Change Permissions to Titles Module and Fields at the Database Level
In Suite Manager:
1. Open Security Attribute Profiles > Database Access.
2. Create a new Database Access Profile; In the Titles Table set the Sort Order Field by unchecking Select and Update. Then Save and Close the file.
3. Open Users/Groups > Groups
4. Select the Group that will have the Sort Order restriction and click Edit
5. Select Database Access and click Edit.
6. Set the permission to Limited and in the dropdown select the newly created Database Access Profile.
7. Click Save and Close
8. Refresh the server under System Settings for the changes to be made available upon next login.
Now you'll be able to set these permissions as needed.