- Users can now access LEDES files imported from Collaborati directly from the Invoices module. On the Documents tab, the top section shows the imported LEDES file, and the Details section shows the LEDES file that was imported and its information, including the name and format of the imported LEDES file. Click Download to open or save the file to your local machine. Note: Invoices manually entered in Collaborati do not have a LEDES file and thus will not have a LEDES files attachment.
Tracking code: IDEC-I-135, STE-18149
This service pack includes the following issue resolutions:
- The Expense Code Per Unit rule has the correct error message when hours/units value is a decimal value.
Tracking code: STE-18907
- For Collaborati integrations for electronic invoicing, when the unique identifier for a matter is not returned by Collaborati, eCounsel now queries Collaborati using an alternate identifier to obtain the unique identifier.
Tracking code: STE-19111
- For Collaborati integrations for electronic invoicing, if a matter fails to be synchronized, subsequent matters are now processed.
Tracking code: STE-19445
- When cancelling changes on the Employment tab of the People module, the browser no longer opens a Save Changes dialog box when no data has been changed.
Tracking code: STE-19106
- The Corridor Activation Wizard in eCounsel now contains contact information for Mitratech.
Tracking code: STE-18906
- Sorting on the Currency column on the Matters Costs tab no longer causes an error, preventing access to the tab.
Tracking code: STE-19492
- When an invoice approver is assigned to an invoice for a private matter to which he/she does not have access, reassigning the invoice approval to another user no longer results in an error.
Tracking code: STE-19759
- The Corporate Data Sheet report for i-net report servers now properly includes officers.
Tracking code: STE-19371
This service pack requires the previous installation of the following:
This service pack includes an update to the following:
- Suite (suite8.10.0.sp14)
This service pack requires the re-import of the following rules, if used:
- Expense Code Per Unit
The following reports need to be re-imported:
• Corporate Data Sheet (i-net version only)
Suite Installation Instructions
- Stop the Bridgeway Suite application on the Java application server.
- Use Update Manager to install the suite8.10.0.sp14.1 update. Update Manager will back up the following files:
- Restart the Bridgeway Suite application on the Java application server.
- Depending on the encryption that you use (standard or unlimited), extract the contents from the following .ZIP files to a location accessible by the Bridgeway Suite server:
- Open Suite Manager.
- On the Suite Manager control panel, click the Rules Engine component in the Tools & Utilities area.
- On the Rules Engine window, click the Invoice Audit Rules tab at the top of the window.
- Click the ExpenseCodePerUnit rule to select it, click the Delete button, and click Yes to confirm deletion.
- Click Import, navigate to the ExpenseCodePerUnit.bsi file from Step 1, and then click Open.
- In the dialog box, configure the parameters for the rule, and click Save and Close.
- After importing the rule, click the Refresh All Application Server Settings button on the General tab of System Settings to trigger a cache refresh so that the rule is implemented immediately.
Report Template Installation Instructions
- Unzip the appropriate report packages for your configuration, depending on which reports, database, and report server are being used. You will need to reimport each report individually.
- SQL Server or Oracle for your database (the zip files are labeled accordingly)
- i-net Crystal Reports or SAP BusinessObjects for your report server (the zip files for BusinessObjects are labeled BOE)
- Open eCounsel and click the Reports module.
- On the Reports List page, click the report to be updated and then click the Reimport button.
- On the Reports dialog box, browse to the location for the corresponding .RPT file included with this update release and click the Upload button.
- Click OK on the message box.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for each report.