This service pack includes the following issue resolutions:
- On the Entity Name report, the font size of the titles varied on different pages, and the footer has been updated to reflect Mitratech branding.
Tracking code: UPD-5813
- When a user logged in to Secretariat, closed the browser tab but not the browser session, and then opened eCounsel in the same browser session, Secretariat tabs appeared in eCounsel.
Tracking code: UPD-5708
Tracking code: UPD-6694
If user fields were created after an entity had been established but were never populated, the search results exported to Excel would have misaligned data.
- In eCounsel, the Total column of the Damages grid did not display the correct amount.
Tracking code: UPD-8067
- An encryption issue that prevented users from importing Corridor invoices was resolved.
Tracking code: UPD-5398
- Invoice workflow rules that change invoice status did not trigger invoice status update in Corridor.
Tracking code: UPD-5866
- When imported manually, a LEDES 98B file with multiple invoices where at least one fails validation (e.g., invalid matter) and at least one passes validation would result in a "NullPointerException".
Tracking code: UPD-7631
- eCounsel only supported two decimal places for the LINE_ITEM_TAX_TOTAL field when importing tax amounts for line items using the LEDES 98BI file format. eCounsel now supports up to four decimal places.
Tracking code: UPD-7774
- When a client rejected a Collaborati vendor approval request in the eCounsel Lobby and then the vendor requested approval again, the Collaborati task in eCounsel would not sync the new request so it would not appear in the Lobby.
Tracking code: UPD-8166
- eCounsel matters without a valid player were being synced with Collaborati, causing excessive sync times.
Tracking code: UPD-8372
- If a customized Matter Status is set to a value other than Active, the matter does not appear in Collaborati. Note: If a matter is closed, but no Close Date is entered, the matter appears in Collaborati until a close date is entered.
Tracking code: UPD-8290
- The Invoice Approval link in the approver email notification was incorrect; the link was not populated with the Base URL and the Base URL was not properly referenced in certain rules in Suite Manager.
Tracking code: UPD-7950
- In Secretariat, Partnership Int. Distribution Payment Date and Partnership Int. Distribution Declaration Date were stored as character strings, causing searches to fail and return the following error: Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string.
Tracking code: UPD-7566
- If a Restricted Entity Edits (REE) user runs a Status Change Wizard, the entity approver would receive an error when clicking the Lobby link to review the changes. Note: System administrators should restrict the access of REE users from executing wizards because they do not have privileges to all of the data; wizards must be run under system context and a restricted user's edits would be committed to the database without reviews.
Tracking code: UPD-7786
This service pack requires the previous installation of the following:
This service pack includes an update to the following:
- Suite (suite8.10.0.sp10)
- Suite Manager (SuiteManager.exe)
The following report template needs to be re-imported:
- Entity Name Report
Suite Installation Instructions
- Stop the Bridgeway Suite application on the Java application server.
- Use Update Manager to install the suite8.10.0.sp10.1 update. Update Manager will back up the following files:
- Restart the Bridgeway Suite application on the Java application server.
Suite Manager Installation Instructions
- Uninstall the current instance of Suite Manager.
- Extract the files from the Suite Manager.zip file.
- Start the installation program for Suite Manager located in the directory in which the Suite Manager.EXE file was extracted.
- Click Next on the Welcome screen.
- On the License Key screen, type the license key in the text box and click Next.
- On the Choose Destination Location screen, confirm that the Destination Folder is the desired directory location for the program files.
- On the Start Installation screen, click Next to begin the installation process.
- A progress screen will display. You can abort the installation at any time by clicking Cancel.
- On the Installation Complete screen, click Finish.
Report Template Installation Instructions
- Unzip the appropriate report packages for your configuration, depending on which reports, database, and report server are being used. You will need to reimport each report individually.
- SQL Server or Oracle for your database (the zip files are labeled accordingly)
- i-net Crystal Reports or SAP BusinessObjects for your report server (the zip files for BusinessObjects are labeled BOE)
- Open eCounsel and click the Reports module.
- On the Reports List page, click the report to be updated and then click the Reimport button.
- On the Reports dialog box, browse to the location for the corresponding .RPT file included with this update release and click the Upload button.
- Click OK on the message box.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for each report.