Date Released: 01/30/2018
This service pack includes the following issue resolutions:
- When a user searched for a value using Latin characters, the search would return the correct results but the value in the search field would change.
Tracking code: UPD-5424
- When a user clicks on the invoice link in an invoice approval notification email, the system now validates that the user is logged into Suite as well as the appropriate database.
Tracking code: UPD-5311
- The correct credentials are now passed to Corridor when using a proxy server.
Tracking code: UPD-5311
- If an AP Integration was customized to send emails containing logs, sometimes the emails were sent but did not contain the logs. Logs are now included in the emails.
Tracking code: UPD-5367
- In the eCounsel Invoices module, when users selected the Invoices Awaiting My Approval filter, typed text in the search field, and then clicked Find, they would receive a missing or invalid token message.
Tracking code: UPD-5400
- The Registrations by Entity report now shows the current address for an agent whose address has been updated.
Tracking code: UPD-4876
- In SuperViewer, the Home and Entities List links in the navigation bar now work correctly.
Tracking code: UPD-5408
This service pack requires the previous installation of the following:
This service pack includes an update to the following:
- Suite (suite8.11.0.sp3.1)
- Registrations by Entity report template
Suite Installation Instructions
- Stop the Bridgeway Suite application on the Java application server.
- Use Update Manager to install the suite8.11.0.sp3.1 update. Update Manager will back up the following files:
- Restart the Bridgeway Suite application on the Java application server.
Report Template Installation Instructions
- Unzip the appropriate report packages for your configuration, depending on which reports, database, and report server are being used. You will need to reimport each report individually.
- SQL Server or Oracle for your database (the zip files are labeled accordingly)
- i-net Crystal Reports or SAP BusinessObjects for your report server (the zip files for BusinessObjects are labeled BOE)
- Open eCounsel and click the Reports module.
- On the Reports List page, click the report to be updated and then click the Reimport button.
- On the Reports dialog box, browse to the location for the corresponding .RPT file included with this update release and click the Upload button.
- Click OK on the message box.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for each report.