View the Hold History and Different Notice Versions
This topic describes how to access different versions of a hold notice that has been sent to recipients.
What are Hold Notice Versions?
An ongoing hold may need to be updated and re-sent to existing or new custodians. Hold administrators can update the notice text or change questionnaires to keep up with the ongoing matter. If this happens, the new hold notice version will be reflected in the LegalHold system in the Notice Version tab within a hold.
View and Access Notice Versions for a Hold
Hold administrators can view the history of a hold or recipient on any particular hold as well as view and access the different versions of the hold notices that were sent.
- Log into LegalHold as a hold administrator and navigate to an active or released hold.
- From the Tile View or List View, selecting a response to open the Notice Response Status page.
- Select the Notice Versions tab.
View the name of the sender in the Hold History
To view the name of the sender in the Hold History. To see the sender details in history, go to Manage Holds → All active Holds.
- From the Tile View or List View, select a response.
- From the page appears, select View History tab.
Here you can see the Hold History with the name of the sender.