What Information Does the Holds by Recipient Provide?
Running this report returns a list of holds with which a recipient(s) is associated. This report also contains the following information about a recipient:
- Their manager
- All holds with which they are associated
- If a hold is associated with a private matter in TeamConnect, it will not appear on this report.
- Hold number/name/release date
- Hold open/close dates
- Hold status
- Matter ID/name (if the matter is public)
- Response type/date
- Number of escalations and reminder notices
- Questionnaire status
Run the Holds by Recipient Report
Note: You will not be able to report on holds that are attached to Private Matters in a TeamConnect integration unless you have permissions to view the private matter.
- Log into LegalHold as an administrator, select Reports, then select the Holds by Recipient Report.
- Filter the relevant information using the Person Status and Department dropdown filters. Then type the recipients name into the search bar.
- Repeat this until you have selected all of the recipients on which you want to report, then select the Generate Report button.
Note: To report on all recipients, do not enter criteria in Step 2, then select the records you want to appear on the report prior to selecting the Generate Report button.
The Report Preview will appear at the bottom of the screen. Export the information by seelcting the Export PDF or Export CSV buttons in the Report Preview view.