Begin by planning out the report before creating a design. Determine the answers to the following questions:
- What is the goal of this report?
- What information is needed to create this report?
- Where is the information stored that is needed for the report?
- What criteria needs to be set to ensure that the relevant information shows?
- What information do you want to display on the final report?
Asian characters are supported on report documents. Users can create, edit, and view reports that contain data from Asian-language documents. Documents with files names or contents that contain Asian characters in the following languages are available for reporting using standing, custom, or ad hoc reports:
- Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)