You can include expense receipts or other attachments with your invoice by accessing the Invoice Documents tab within an invoice's detail page.
- Navigate to the Invoice Documents tab by opening an invoice from Finance | Invoice Management, or from within the matter to which the invoice is associated.
- Scroll to the bottom of the invoice detail page. The Invoice Documents tab is the second from the left.
- Click the icon to view upload instructions and restrictions.
- Select Browse from the Add Document section to upload a file to the invoice.
When a file type has been selected, an Upload button appears.
- Click Upload.
The entire invoice refreshes to list the new document in the Invoice Documents tab.
From this tab, you also can perform the following tasks:
- Download—Click the document title to download a document
- Delete—Click the icon to delete a document