Timekeepers with existing, approved rate cards need to be mapped again to Lawtrac if they change their eBilling platform, particularly if they move from an Outside Counsel user to a Collaborati user. In order for their previously approved rates to sync successfully, please ensure that both the “Select Staff” and “Select Timekeeper” drop-down fields are selected for that respective timekeeper.
Onboarding Existing Timekeepers
- Ensure that a timekeeper record has been created in Collaborati for the existing Outside Counsel staff member.
- Navigate to the respective vendor for the desired staff member from the People > Firms & Vendors tab.
- Select the Collaborati tab. The Current Collaborati Vendor should be listed.
- Click the Manage Timekeepers button.
- Select the desired staff member name from the Select Staff and Select Timekeeper dropdowns. It is important that both are selected for the rates to be mapped.
Note: If you have added the contact in Collaborati but it still isn’t visible in Lawtrac, you may need to refresh the page for the contact to appear in the dropdown.
- Click Associate Timekeepers to finalize the mapping.