Create Security Profiles
How to create security profiles for your firm.
Super admin's can create security profiles based on their user’s roles. INSZoom has created a single sample security profile. Super Users may edit this profile or create a new one.
You must create the security profiles and assign them to users before activating the feature.
To create new profiles:
- go to Setup>Settings>Security Profile.
- Add new profile
- Create Profile Name
- Click Save
- Set as default – optional. (All new case managers will receive that profile when created)
Next, create the profile Settings:
- Open the Security Profile
- Click Settings link
- Set Access Rights – Set the modules to which your roles will access
- Set Email Alerts – create the email alert preferences for the role – expirations, reminders and notifications.