Troubleshooting Adobe Reader/Forms
While using Internet Explorer, follow the below steps if forms appear blank, are not opening/saving, or the forms appear without a bar code:
Note: Adobe Reader must already be installed on your computer.
- Open Adobe Reader and click on 'Edit' then 'Preferences'.
- Click on 'Security (Enhanced)' and make sure that global.inszoom.com has been added as a host. If it hasn't, click 'Add Host', input the URL, and click 'OK'.
- Also, deleting browsing history may help.
- To do this, go to Internet Explorer >> Tools >> Internet Options >> General >> 'Delete browsing history on exit' >> Delete.
- Before clicking 'Delete', make sure the following boxes are checked:
- 'Preserve Favorites website data'
- 'Temporary Internet files and website files'
- 'Cookies and website data'