Actions are to-dos or tasks. You may create Actions for yourself or assign them to other users. You may link Actions to Contracts and organize them in Folders. You may also use Actions to create emails and alerts.
Details on Actions
- By default, you may only see actions created by you or actions assigned to you by other users.
- To see all non-private actions created by your team, select 'All Actions' from the 'Now Showing' list.
- To create your own lists, click 'More...'
- To create a new action, click the action icon (it looks like a pushpin) in the navigation bar (next to the word Create).
- This will take you to an action profile screen; from there you can create a single action, recurring actions, alerts and more.
- To change the order or number of columns in your list, click 'Columns'. The checkboxes hide or show columns. To change the order, drag the labels up or down.
For details on how to create actions, please see Creating an Action.