- Select Users in the tree view and click the New User button on the Users and Groups tab.
Note: You must have Permissions configured to allow you to Manage Users & Groups. If your Permissions are not set to allow you to Manage Users & Groups, Users and Groups will not be displayed in the tree view.
- Enter the new user's details in the User Editor window’s text-boxes. See Table 151,
“Terminology: New User General Properties” for more information.
- In general, a User’s Permissions are set by adding them to a Group and/or assigning a Role. To add a User to a Group or Role, see “Add Users to a Group or Role”
- Use the Permissions tab to set the permissions for an individual User if:
- You do not want to assign the User to a Group or a Role.
- You want to set specific permissions for the User which take precedence over the permissions set for the Parent Group and/or Role.
See Table 152, “Terminology: User Permissions” for more information.
- Repeat for as many Users as you want to create.
- Click on Save and Close to save the changes.