Note: You must have Permissions configured to allow you to Manage Users & Groups. If your Permissions are not set to allow you to Manage Users & Groups, Users and Groups will not be displayed in the tree view.
- If you want to create a new Role, right-click on Roles and select New Role from the menu.
- Enter the details on the General page.
- Name – The name of the new Role. This field is mandatory – you will not be able to save the new Role until this field has been filled in. Maximum 64 characters.
- Display name – An alternative name for the Role. Maximum 64 characters.
- Description – A description of the Role. Maximum 64 characters.
- Configure the Permissions for the Role by selecting the Permissions tab and setting the permissions as required. See Table 150, “Terminology: Role Permissions” for more information.
- Repeat for all the Roles you want to create.