Who to Contact When
Suggestions for who to contact and when to contact them
Contact your client:
• When your Matter is not showing in Corridor on the Matters page
• When you need to bill to a certain code and you need the list of codes
• When you need a copy of your client’s billing guidelines (some clients share their billing guidelines on the Home page in Corridor)
• If your invoice has been rejected - note that many clients use automatic rules to validate the invoice. (Click Here for a list of common rejection comment with a possible solution.)
Contact Corridor Support: click here
• If your LEDES file has file errors and you do not understand them
• If you need your client's contact information
• If you need help with adding timekeepers
• If you need help with invoice upload or manually creating an invoice
Corridor Support Tips
Support is available for all users of Corridor.
- For quick questions, use Phone or Chat (available Monday - Friday between 7 AM - 7 PM Central time) at the bottom left or right side of this form.
- For more complicated questions, (or if you don't have time for a call or chat), open a Support ticket using this form. Our goal is to respond within 24 hours.
- To schedule a meeting on Zoom or Webex with a member of the Corridor Support team, open a Support ticket using this form.