Terminate a Workflow
- Last updated
Save as PDF
These instructions detail how to terminate a Workflow.
These instructions detail how to terminate a Workflow. The terminate button (detailed below) is the only place in the CMO application that a Workflow can be terminated.
To terminate a Workflow:
- Log in as an Admin and navigate to the Events module.
- Find the Event you want to terminate the Workflow for in the Event register.
- Click the status in the Status column.
- The Workflow details screen will appear (shown in image).
- Click the Terminate button.
- If the Workflow has not started, the button will say Initiate. If an Admin clicks the Initiate button it will start the Workflow.
Note: If all steps in a Workflow have been completed before an Event has been canceled, it will have no additional impact on reporting and nothing will happen to the Workflow.