After completing this, action(s) which were deleted via obligation can be viewed to keep a record of these deleted actions.
- Users to have ability to access Obligations Module
- Ability to delete actions
1. Begin by logging to the CMO Application
2. Navigate to Obligations Module
3. Search for a particular Obligation for which you would like to delete the action(s) & click to view the obligation detail page.
4. Associated actions are displayed under Actions tab
5. Delete an action associated to this obligation via cogwheel
6. Click Yes to confirm the delete option
7. Deleted action no longer appears under Actions tab
8. This deleted action can be viewed via Obligation History as the deletion entry is recorded here and the New Value is now Blank
This is how to view a deleted action(s) associated to an obligation since they cannot be searched in Actions module once deleted and what was not reference here was how to create actions associated to obligation.