After completing this, all the filtered by form events data can be exported in a PDF Summary Report and hence can be used for reporting purposes.
- Users to have ability to access Events Module
- Ability to export events data using Export button in Events module
- Filtering events by form is a mandatory condition
1. Begin by logging to the CMO Application
2. Navigate to Events Module
3. Filter the Events as required by Form Filter: Incident Form and for example here we will filter by Event status: Complete
4. All Completed Incidents will be displayed in Events register in filtered results
5. Click on Export drop down > Click Summary Report to export the events data into a pdf report
8. The Summary Report in a pdf file will be downloaded with the filtered events data and other details
(Page 1 of the Summary Report in pdf format)
This is how to export filtered by form events data from Events module to export filtered by form events data from Events module to a PDF Summary Report and what was not reference here was how to import Events.