Goal - To assist the user in creating a new Event directly from the widget in the Dashboard. The New event will be created and the user will lead to the event in the perform mode without the need for selecting a particular Form/Org unit and Entity in the New Event Window every time.
Please refer the following steps to setup the settings for the New Event Widget -
- Begin by logging to the CMO Application.
- Go to Dashboard module.
- Click "Add Widget".
- Go to Workflow >> New Event/Finding/Action/User widget.
- Go to Cog wheel settings for the widget
- Click cog wheel >> Edit for the Event.
- In the Event/Finding/Action Template, select a specific Type, Org Unit, Entity, Project and Form.
- Select "Show Bubble" and add Bubble Info text which will be shown next to the event link in the widget.
- Further there are three options to choose -
- Simple - When new Event is clicked from the widget, the new Event form appearing will be the same new Event form that is appears in the Workflow Dashboard when creating a new Event. As an example, following window will appear before the user is led to perform the event.
- Advanced - When new Event is clicked from the widget, the new Event form appearing will be the same form that appears when from Events > New. As an example, following window will appear before the user is led to perform the event.
- Direct - When the Event is selected from the Widget, the User will go directly into the Form with the default values selected.
- Click Save for the widget.
- Now click the Event link for the widget.