After completing this, the users in the assigned Roles can edit action categories for Pending actions irrespective of the action responsible
- Admin Role users to have access to Default Action Management Process
- Roles should already be existing
1. Begin by navigating to Admin Module > Action Management Process tab on the left hand side
2. From the list, Navigate to Default link in AMP
3.Default Action Management Process with Action workflow steps will be visible
4. Then Click on Pending Step
5. A new window will open up to view the associated transitions and Operations available on this step
6. Click on Edit Icon of 'Change Action Category' step which reads - 'Nobody can perform...'
7. This will show the roles that are currently have the permission to perform this action
8. Check the roles to whom you want to assign the privilege to edit action categories and click Save
(single or multiple roles can be selected here)
9. Once saved, please notice these roles are added in operation - 'Change Action Category'
This is how roles are assigned priveleges to edit Action categories for Pending actions and what was not referenced here was how to add a Role.