Goal - To assist the user in configuring a button in the form used in the last section to Complete the Event/Audit
In the below Example as a prerequisite - A button already exists in the Form in the last section that can be used by the user to Complete the Event/Audit.
- Begin by logging to the CMO Application.
- Go to Admin Module.
- Go to Forms on the left hand side.
- Go to the draft version of the Desired form.
- Go to the Last section of the Form that contains the Button to Complete the Section of the form.
- Go to the Question of the Section that contains the Complete button.
- In the Edit Question window - Click to View settings of the Complete Inspection/Form button.
- Update the Response type to 'Complete Form/Workflow'. (In the example below, the Response type was previously set as 'Initiate/Complete Workflow step' which is changed to 'Complete Form/Workflow'. Hence this button will Complete the Form/Audit instead of triggering the Workflow step which was setup previously).
- Click Edit.
- Click Save to save the changes.
As a Result of the above change, when the draft version of the Form is published and a new event/Audit is created - the Complete Audit/Inspection button will complete the Event as shown below.