Goal - To assist the Admin user in setting up a Question in the Form Section to be mandatory. It is helpful in the case where the Response types to a question cannot be made mandatory. For example when all the response Types for a Question are Radio buttons.
The steps provided in the article is performed by the Administrator of the CMO Application as the settings require the access to the Admin module.
- Begin by logging to the CMO Application.
- Go to Admin Module.
- Go to Forms.
- Go to the Draft version of the Form.
- Go to the required Section of the Form.
- Go to the required Question in the Section.
- In the 'Edit Question' window - Click 'More Options'.
- Click 'Mandatory'.
- Click Save to save the changes.
The selected Question has become mandatory now. When the Draft version of the form is published and a new Event is generated on the Form, the user is required to respond to the question as it is mandatory to proceed further in the Event.
PLEASE NOTE - In the case when only the Question is made mandatory and none of the responses are made mandatory - the user is required to provide a response to atleast one of the response types for the question to proceed further.