Goal - To assist user in assigning User Groups to a User profile in the system
This article provides the steps to a user to assign one or more User Groups to a user profile.
- Begin by logging to the CMO Application.
- Go to Admin Module.
- Go to Users.
- Click on the User profile to which we need to assign the user group.
- In the User Window, go to 'Member Of' tab.
- Click 'Assign User Groups'.
- In the 'Select User Groups' window, select one or multiple User Groups.
- Click 'Select' to confirm the selections.
- The 'Member of' tab of the User Window will show all the User Groups assigned to the user.