Goal - To assist the user in Configuring the Action Management Process such that the 'Completed date' is not shown in the Action Window when a Completed Action is reopened in the system
As a prerequisite, the configuration can only be performed by an Admin user in the system - who has the access to making changes in the 'Action Management Process'. Also the Admin user should have the access to Complete, Reopen an Action in the system.
- Begin by logging to the CMO Application.
- Go to the Actions module and click 'New' to create a new Action.
- Fill in the required details for the new Action. Click 'Save' to create the Action.
- Open the Action Window of the newly created Action. In the Action Window, Click 'Complete' button to Complete the Action.
- Click 'Ok' to complete the Action.
- In the Action Window for this Completed Action, now Click 'Reopen' such that the Action status is changed to 'Pending' again.
- Click 'Ok' to reopen the Action.
The 'Completed' Date is still visible in the Action Window.
RESOLUTION: In order to remove the 'Completed date' from the Action Window for a Reopened Action, following steps need to be performed by an Admin user.
- Go to Admin >> Action Management Process.
- Click Default.
- In the Transition step Window, click 'Reopen'.
- In the Reopen transition window, click 'Clear' for 'Edit Completed Date and User' field.
After the above steps are performed, Reopening a Completed Action will not show the 'Completed' date in the Action Window as shown below:
Video coming soon...