To assist user in setting up the Users/Roles in the system which are allowed to Change Action Assignor for an open Action.
- Users to have ability to access Action Management Process
1. Begin by logging to the CMO Application
2. Navigate to Admin Module
3. Go to 'Action Management Process' tab on left tab
4. Click Default Step
5. In the Action Workflow Steps - Click Pending
6. In the 'Pending' step diagram, Go to the 'Operations available on this step' section.
7. For the 'Change Action Assignor' feature in the list, click on the link saying 'Can be performed by...'
8. We can then select/un-select the roles which can request for the Change Action Assignor of the Action in the system. Please note that we can also select the 'Responsible', 'Superior of Responsible' or 'Assignor' of the Action to perform this operation
9. Click Save button to save the changes AND all the selections will appear in the 'Can be performed by' link
This is how to can the Action Assignors be changed from one user to another for actions with 'Pending' status so the new assignor and what was not referenced here was how to create an Action.