The following table details the functionality and details of the Mouse Hover.
Each of these settings can be found by following this path in CMO:
- Log in as an Admin.
- From the home screen, click Admin.
- Click Business Rules from the side bar menu.
- Click your company name.
- You will automatically land on the Business Rules Settings page.
- From here, click the Fields tab in the top left corner of the page.
- Navigate to the Mouse Hover section of the page.
The table below describes setting options for the Mouse Hover section on the Business Rules - Fields page.
When a user hovers their mouse over an Event Title (no other category) on the Event display table, the categories listed will display in an information bubble.
Users can enable or disable the categories they want displayed in the Event information bubble.
Note: The information displayed in the bubble might be abbreviated or shortened depending on the text length.