The Duplicate Rate Cards hyperlink in the Application Administration | Firms & Vendors sidebar allows site administrators and super users to duplicate an approved rate card for a year where no rate card currently exists. Duplicating a rate card is ideal when you need a rate card for a particular fiscal year that has the same codes as a pre-existing rate card. This way, you can quickly create rate cards without re-entering codes and firm information.
To duplicate a rate card:
- Select a firm or vendor from the "Select Firm" drop-down list.
- Select a year from the "Select Year" drop-down list.
Only fiscal years that contain approved rate cards appear.
- Select either all employees and firm, firm only, or an administrator from the "Select a Company or Individual" drop-down list.
- If you are duplicating a matter-level rate card, select "All: Firm & Employees" in the "Select a Company or Individual" drop-down list, then select a matter from the "Select Matter" drop-down list. Otherwise, leave the selection at "---None---".
- At the top of the rate card list, select a year from the "Set For Fiscal Year" drop-down list and click Duplicate.
All rate cards for the selected employees, firm, or administrator are duplicated for the selected fiscal year.