Yes, there is an audit log that documents all user actions in Collaborati.
To access the audit log
- Select the Admin tab from anywhere in the application.
- Click the History sub-navigation link.
- (optional) You can filter the history display by selecting from one or more of the following drop-down lists:
- Type—Select from Error - displays critical issues; Warning - displays issues that are not critical; Information - displays general events.
- Client—Select a client to view related events.
- Class—Select from Client, ScheduledJobs, User, or Office.
- The audit log of Collaborati user actions displays on the screen. The columns that display include:
- ID—The event ID.
- Type—The type of event based on severity. See above for potential types.
- Class—The type of event based on Collaborati user type (User), account type (Office, Client), or system-generated event (ScheduledJobs).
- Message—The event description.
- Date—The date and time of event occurrence.