After completing this, the roles and responsible will be modified for the selected obligations in bulk.
- Users to have ability to access Obligations Module
- Multi-select feature to be on for Obligations register
1. Begin by logging to the CMO Application
2. Navigate to Obligations Module
3. Filter the Obligations (as required), for which the Role needs to be changed
For example, we are filtering obligations by Responsible Person here as our account.
4. Click on the Multi-Select checkbox in header to select all obligations or you can manually select some obligations
5. Click on Change Role button in the bottom header
6. A new Select Obligation Responsible window will appear up with the current Role settings displayed
7. Obligations can be modified via Role or Job Title and hence an appropriate Role/ Job title can be selected from the available drop-down
8. Here, obligations are assigned by Role, so please select the new Role to be assigned from the second drop-down.
9. Multiple Roles can be assigned as well using + button and will be displayed here. Click Ok to apply the changes
10. A follow up screen will appear, to Select Obligation responsible for each selected obligation based on the new roles assigned. Select all the Obligation Responsibles from drop-down and click Ok
11. Change Obligation's Responsible results will be displayed with 'Current Responsible' and 'New Responsible' columns > click Ok to save the changes made
Obligations Responsible and Roles are modified accordingly to the new assigned user
This is how to change Roles (Job titles) & Responsible for multiple obligations at once via obligations tab using multi-select feature and what was not reference here was how to edit obligations.