How do I adjust the number of days before a submitted invoice expires?
Depending on different clients’ needs, it may be necessary to adjust the number of days to review submitted invoices before they expire. This time period can be increased or decreased by adjusting the Approval Rule for Invoices. To make such an adjustment, please follow these steps.
- Enter Setup which is accessible in the upper right corner of the TeamConnect User Interface
- Select the Go To… drop down list and choose Object Definitions
3. On the Object Definitions page, select the Invoice Object
4. Inside the Invoice Object page, navigate to the Rules tab
5. Access the Show drop down menu and Select Approval to display all Approval rules
6. Select your Approval rule for Invoice Workflow
7. Navigate to the Action Tab.
8. Adjust the Approval Time Limit to increase or decrease the Approval time frame to suit your particular need
9. After the Approval time limit has been adjusted, click Save and Close
10. Close the Setup page and return to the front end. Logout and log back into TeamConnect to complete the adjustment process. Your new approval time frame while now take effect.