Conditions contain one or more expressions that point to records or other parts of TeamConnect. Conditions also contain a setting for the combination of expressions. Depending on this setting, the condition is true or false.
Use Case for Conditions
Use a condition to base the stops in a route on these expressions.
- You can create a route so that different users can approve invoices, depending on the total amount on the invoice. For example, you can have a different user approve each of the following situations:
- Invoices amounts less than or equal to $1,000.
- Invoices amounts greater than $1,000 and less than or equal to $5,000
- Invoices amounts greater than $5,000.
- You can create a route so that if users try to delete a record that requires approval for deletion, different groups can approve the deletion based on different fields in the record.
Each object definition has its own set of conditions. To find conditions for an object definition, click the Conditions tab from the object definition.