How do I enter Non-US Tax Categories?
Detailed instructions for editing Non-US Tax Categories are available in section "Defining Non-US Tax Categories" in the Customization Guide.
What kind of email notifications will I receive from Collaborati?
For clients (TeamConnect/CSM customers), the following notifications are sent:
- A welcome email with the user ID and password to connect with Collaborati.
- Email notification when a vendor(s) is added in Collaborati and associated with your (client) company.
- Email notification when a timekeeper(s) is added in Collaborati for a vendor that is associated with your (client) company. Note that if the setting, Automatically create new Contact records with Collaborati timekeeper information, is enabled (check) you will not receive this email notification because you will not be required to respond to the timekeeper addition.
- Email notifications will be sent to your company's Business Administrator (email address set on the CSM Settings Connection page) for the following:
- If creation of an e-invoice in TeamConnect fails due to a run-time error in a custom rule, and the invoice is rejected.
- If an e-invoice has been created in TeamConnect but then fails to post due to a rule triggered on Update or Post.
- Email notifications will be sent to your company's Technical Administrator (email address set on the CSM Settings Connection page) when your CSM ID (User ID and Password) is changed (on request) by Mitratech Support.